Monday, June 17, 2013

Nail of the Day: Essie's First Timer


I feel like every year there's one nail polish that's talked about like crazy that I can't. find. anywhere (last year it was Essie's Bikini So Teeny) and this year it's Essie's First Timer. I looked at multiple drugstores, only to find this product sold out. I finally found it at Ulta, hidden in a different display! It was like it was meant to be.





Green and blue nail polishes are my favorite. I didn't realize it until very recently, but I own more greens and blues than I do pinks, which is odd because I do really love pink. So as previously mentioned, multiple beauty vloggers (Missglamorazzi, Amarixe, and Meghanrosette to name a few!) have talked about this polish, naturally making me think that I NEED it in my life. It is a very different color in that in some lighting it looks more like a minty green, and in other lighting it looks more like a lime green. I'm still not sure what color it actually is. Essie describes it as an "unexpectedly adorable green", so I'm thinking they're not even sure what kind of green this is, either. 


Essie polishes retail for $8 and can be found at drugstores, Target, Ulta, and online.

Thanks for reading!
- Sam :)


No comments:

Post a Comment